Teacher Self-Assessment and Self Reflection:
- Teachers will reflect about what they already know in the Pre-Assessment Google Form
- Teacher will reflect upon their learning, as they fill out the KWL Form
- Teachers will reflect upon their own learning by participating in a shared discussion thread with other PD participants.
- Teachers will reflect upon their own learning by filling out Exit Slips each session.
- Teachers will take this online interactive quiz to test their knowledge about plagiarism.
- Teachers will reflect upon their own learning, as they create an ePortfolio or a blog.
- Teachers will reflect upon the digital resources they collect, as they evaluate them according to information literacy standards, and use digital curation tools, such as LiveBinders, Zotero, Diigo.
- This project based learning ~ Multi-Media Presentation, Grades 9-12 ~ Self-Assessment Checklist, will help your students assess their own expression of the knowledge they have learned.
- Teachers will self assess their learning as they complete the Performance Task Review Criteria after they have constructed the learning unit.